This website collects information from you when you fill out the form on the Contact page.
This information on the processing of personal data is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") and of the following EU Regulation 2016/679, known as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) for the consultation and use of this website, airesingegneria.it and related subdomains if existing.
Aires Ingegneria Srl - VAT N. IT 04185370618 , Via Cesare Battisti, 31 - 81100 Caserta - ITALY.
These data are processed by the Data Controller with automated tools and for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
When and what informations do we collect?
1. Like all websites, this website also makes use of log files in which informations collected in an automated manner are stored during user visits. The informations collected could be the following:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned informations are processed in an automated way and collected in an exclusively aggregated mode in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. These informations will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts at damage to the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
4. This website collects some anonymous informations about visitors to the site (technical cookies, statistics on the use of the site) independently or through third parties; other data may be collected when using the information request form on the Contact page like first name, last name, e-mail address, curriculum vitae(optional).
You can, however, visit this website anonymously.
IP anonymization and additional services
The owner of this website has decided to make use of the function to anonymizing IP users provided by Google described at the following web page.
The owner of this website informs also that Google Analytics is not linked to any additional service and that you have not enabled any advertising option or data sharing with Google.
Information request using the Contact form
By filling out the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the form header.
Personal data collected: first name, last name, email address, curriculum vitae (optional).
How do we protect your information?
This website implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access and/or send your personal information.
This website offers the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
In any case, since the data are transmitted unencrypted, we advise you not to send personal information when using the form on the Contact page.
Where are these information stored?
The processing of data generated by consulting this website and using the form on the Contact page takes place at Aires Ingegneria Srl, Via Cesare Battisti, 31 - 81100 Caserta - ITALY.
Regarding the data collected by the hosting service (see "When and what information is collected?"), These are processed by Aruba Spa Italy. More information on the type of data and related treatment on the official page: Privacy Informative Aruba.
Regarding the data collected through the Google Analytics statistics service (see "Statistics"), the place of processing is the United States of America (USA).
More information can be found on the following official page: Privacy and Google terms.
How long will this information be kept?
The information obtained through the contact form will be kept for 12 months.
The information relating to site usage statistics will be retained for 18 months.
You can request to receive a copy of personal data processed and/or data deletion even if you have only contacted us using the form on the Contact Us page.
Requests can be directed to the data controller using the form on the page Contact Us.
1. The art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. This website therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
- the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003), the rectification (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of processing that concerns it (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation);
- the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter C) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
3. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) - express consent to use - or on art. 9, paragraph 2, lett. a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious beliefs, philosophical or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
4. Likewise, in the event of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
5. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that compete with it, see articles 15 and ss. of the 2016/67 EU Regulation and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.